2020 February 05 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
Read the full post at http://TomAndEllaJournal.WordPress.com
Thirty three degrees with very wintery clouds in the sky. Our Grandies** meeting was cancelled in fear of the predicted storm.
f you think this shot of the sunrise is dismal, wait until you see the sunset photograph.
warned you at the top of this post that the sunset photo was worse than the sunrise.
I managed this photograph of the chapel add we were leaving choir practice.
Thanks for stopping by.
God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 127 in our Texas home
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!
In the summer, Grandies also work to make available snack packs through Operation Liberty Hill for children who may not otherwise have enough food without a school in session. Additionally, they provide meals at Vacation Bible School. and host bake sales twice a year to raise funds for their important works.
Wednesdays, 9 a.m.
Currently meets at the OTHG building (3307 RR 1869)