- 2019 October 27 Sunday in Liberty Hill, Texas
astor John Saint’s sermon, Tale of Two Prayers.
e went with friends to Cherry Creek Catfish after church. Ella had shrimp and I had south of the boarder catfish. We had a coupon for buy one, get one free. That made it possible for us to have a nice meal without spending as much.
s a plate of potato chips we being passed around, a chip fell onto Ella’s plate and landed standing vertically in the tail of a shrimp.
rik and Jenny invited us over for supper and pumpkin carving. However, they had been unable to find pumpkins. Out was alright with me rusty there were no pumpkins; it meant more time to sit and visit. We had fajitas for super.
n our way home, while we were still in the city, a buck deer ran across 5 lanes of traffic in front of us.
God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons
- Random Thoughts at
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 27 in our Texas home.