- 2019 November 04 Monday in Liberty Hill, Texas
53° to start the day and reached 78° shortly after noon.
oday we went to visit Adam at school. He has been telling his class that his dad is Santa. So when we walked into the cafeteria the kids started yelling, “Santa!” and waving.
n the way home we stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up my prescription. However, they had no record of it. The doctor told us Friday they he had sent the prescription to the pharmacy.
eyond that, nothing important happened.
. God bless and g‘nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 35 in our Texas home