- 2019 November 05 Tuesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
he high for today it’s predicted to bee not much warmer than the low (65) this morning or the predicted low tonight (63).
his is what sunrise looked like. As a matter of fact, this is what most of the day looked like.We spent our morning asst the Georgetown senior center. At 10:30 they fired up the big bingo machine and we played bingo for about an hour before lunch (chicken fried steak, mashed potato w/gravy, asparagus, and garlic cheese bread)
e stopped at Goodwill and purchased a second soft-sided tote bag on wheels. We bought the red one last week with the idea of using it as a laundry bag. It worked well, however our wasn’t large enough. So today we also purchased the blue one.
e came home and gathered up our dirty clothes then went to the laundromat.
he sun was already low in the sky at 4 pm and shining golden on the trees.
unset was much more beautiful and awe inspiring than our grey sunrise.God bless and g‘nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 36 in our Texas home