- 2019 November 07 Thursday in Liberty Hill, Texas
t had been raining for several hours by the time I got out of bed for the last time.
ook how bright and festive the tables at Over the Hill Gang were this morning. Table clothes and small vases with flowers in Fall colors must be decorations for the coming Thanksgiving.
43 people braved the rain to come for chicken today.
ots of games were played. Canasta, Mexican Train. 84, and Bridge(?).
n the way home we stopped at the physicians office so that Ella could leave a specimen to determine if she needed additional medications or to stop taking them.God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 38 in our Texas home