- 2019 November 06 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
t appears that next Monday’s weather is going to be a fun ride! If you like sliding downhill into freezing temperatures.
Meanwhile, today is beginning to look a lot like yesterday. The sky is full of dirty gray wool. Later, If you had looked out my window at 2:30 in the afternoon, you would have seen that the sky became brighter, but still full of wool. Maybe freshly laundered wool?
Grandies gathered at the Over the Hill Gang building again this morning. We mailed a handful of get well cards, did a rollcall to find out what is happening in the lives of our members, their family and friends. Then we celebrated the birthdays for the month of November by eating some goodies. We had a devotion title “Radical Love”. Then settled in to play some cards.
Choir practice went well tonight. With this coming Sunday being Veterans’ Day weekend, we have spoke special patriotic music.
God bless and g‘nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 37 in our Texas home