- 2019 November 16 Saturday in Liberty Hill, Texas
here were no real cloud in the sky, just a general haze* and some contrails from highflying jets.
Do see that gate behind me? My dressing room is behind there. It is locked and I have not been given a key. It takes a little time to make the change from mild mannered blogger to the supper hero known as Santa. And I did get in with enough time to transform.
When I left work. I headed straight to the pharmacy for Ella’s medication. Okay, as you can see, it wasn’t exactly “straight” to the pharmacy. Nothing in the Texas hill country follows a straight path.
t doesn’t look like $100.00 + but it was. And I didn’t get the milk that I was sure was on the list yesterday, but not today.
his is what the sky looked like a little after four this afternoon. The smoky haze is still in the air.
God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 47 in our Texas home