- 2019 November 17 Sunday in Liberty Hill, Texas
he sun rose bright but still through the smoky haze* caused by the fires to our south.
astor John Saint’s sermon for today at Cross Tracks Church, “By Your Endurance”
rom church we drove to Longhorns Steakhouse in Georgetown. Ella and I both had the flatiron steak, her’s medium rare, mine rare.
fter lunch we drove to the laundromat on Leander.
e drove home from the laundromat with a stop at the church to pick up some stones from our fellowship hall that burned last spring. I’m using some puff the stones as a barrier at the edge of our parking area at the Stocktank RV park. Ella has a craft project in mind for three of the stones. We also stopped at Parker’s for some milk before getting back to our home site.
God bless and g’nite.
*Sunday 11/17/2019 Outlook
Light winds, cool temperatures, limited vertical mixing, and increased relative humidity could enhance urban fine particulate
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 48 in our Texas home