- 2019 November 29 Friday in Liberty Hill, Texas
oggy foggy morning. There was very little traffic this morning. Since this is Black Friday, I had expected the hoards of shoppers flooding the highways. It will be interesting to see how today plays out on the set.
he mall was busy but certainly not the crazy Black Friday Frenzy that you see on television. Santa was busy most of the time without having more than a few people waiting in line.
riving home in the fog wasn’t bad except for the sudden appearance of cars driving without their headlights on. Even though we were both in the proper lanes, It’s unnerving when they suddenly appear a dozen car lengths away and heading in your direction. I took as many back-roads as I could, to avoid traffic.
God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 60 in our Texas home