2019 December 21 Saturday in Liberty Hill, Texas
og was the big story on today’s trip into Lakeline Mall. Also of Interest, I saw a car run a red light. Fortunately I saw him coming and did not pull out in front of him. Just another reason people should not be driving the speed limit in limited visibility. But I guess eventually natural selection will take care of those people.
The Santa set was busy from open until I left at 2 p.m. I’m sure Santa Charlie will be busy until the end of the day.
Eating Cheetos, playing Fast Track, and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallow. What a nice way to spend am evening.
God bless and g’nite
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 80 in our Texas home
- 37 days as Santa at Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park with 1 at La Cantera, San Antonio