2019 December 22 Sunday in Liberty Hill, Texas
he fog wasn’t bad this morning from our deck at home. However, it was soon noticeable once we were on the road. The further into Leander that I went the denser the fog became. By the time I drove into Cedar Park it was less foggy. I can’t say that the fog delayed me in any way. That was because there was also less traffic to slow me down.
oday’s schedule at Lakeline Mall was 10-2. That allowed me time in the morning to drop Ella off at Cross Tracks Church so that she can sing in the choir and attend worship as well as Sunday school. A friend brought her home and, maybe, out to eat first. I will also picked up my breakfast from the breakfast bar at church.
his is my carpet that I brought in to the Santa dressing area so that we wouldn’t have to contend with the filth on the floor. However, Charlie had also brought in a carpet and laid it on the Sunday before I came in Monday with mic piece of carpet. So for most of the Season we’ve had a double carpet. I will be rolling mine up and taking it home.
God bless and g’nite
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 81 in our Texas home
- 38 days as Santa at Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park with 1 at La Cantera, San Antonio