2020 February 01 Saturday in Liberty Hill, Texas
For a more complete story of my day, go to http://www.TomAndEllaJournal.WordPress.com
Clear skies do two things for us in our Texas home. They bring that nice, bright, and hot sunshine, The second effect of the clear sky is at night the temperature drops quickly.
hough I didn’t sleep overly long, I woke, not because of an alarm, but because I had slept enough. I was rested. That is not to say that I had a particularly restful sleep. I had wild dreams.
or breakfast/brunch I made hash browns, eggs, fried spam strips, grapefruit, kiwis, and toasted English muffins.
I love home made egg noodles. And the only way to get home made noodles is for me to make them.
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND MAYBE LEAVE A COMMENT.
God bless and g’nite
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 124 in our Texas home