2020 February 02 Sunday in Liberty Hill, Texas
READ MORE ABOUT OUR DAY AT http://WWW.TomEllaJournal. WordPress.com
e were on the road to church before the sun came over the tree tops. And then it was in my eyes part of the way there. That’s thanks to the twisted, hilly six mile road between home and Cross Tracks Church.
really like the information station just inside the main entrance. Plus there are people to greet you, give you a bulletin, and direct you to the sanctuary, classrooms, or nursery.
lus, it’s near the breakfast bar. We were a little early so it was not fully stocked yet. There will be breakfast burritos, sausage biscuits, sausage kolaches, sweet rolls, donuts, various fruits, orange drinks, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and bottled water. Yes, you may take them into the sanctuary.
astor John Saint’s sermon today was titled “Upside-Down Blessings“.
hen that meeting was over, a few of us went to the Shlotzsky’s near the church.
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND MAYBE LEAVE A COMMENT.God bless and g’nite
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 125 in our Texas home