2020 February 03 Monday in Liberty Hill, Texas
FOR FULLER COVERAGE OUR OUR DAY GO TO http://WWW.TOMELLAANDJOURNAL.WORDPRESS.COM
am puzzled. The moon is in the first quarter. With my eyes I see a partial moon, but in this photos it appears perfectly round.
s I capture the morning sun, the camera darkens everything else. Pretty amazing technology.
t was chicken enchiladas, beans, hominy, and mandarin oranges for lunch at the Georgetown senior center today. Attendance was down at this center also, though not as low as the Leander center.
fter lunch we drove to the Wal-Mart in Cedar Park for prescriptions, groceries, and household supplies.
eemed likes a good idea to dump the black and gray water tanks before the not so nice nice weather arrives this week.
God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 126 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!