2020 February 09 Sunday in Liberty Hill, Texas
Read the complete story at http://TomAndEllaJournal.WordPress.com
slept just under six hours this morning. However, I awakened on my own without the aid of an alarm.
ixty two degrees this morning. No wonder I was too warm under the covers last night. No sunrise photo because putt the heavy clouds cover.
astor John Saint’s sermon “THE COURAGE TO BE” was insightful.
s I was using my phone this morning and entering in a message, I got a piece of glass from the cracked screen protector in the tip of my finger.
o once worship and Sunday school were over, we went to Verizon to get a new screen protector. We went to the store closest to home. They did not have one. Rather than drive to the next closest one, I called them and gave them the information about my phone. They said they had one and It was $38.00.
ather than drive to that store, I went to Amazon. My search brought up several options that fit my phone. They ranged in price from $7.99 for a pack of three to $19.99 for a pack of two. Both with guaranteed next day delivery. I ordered the cheapest.
o sunset photo because there was no visible sunset.
- IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 131 in our Texas home