2020 February 13 Thursday in Liberty Hill, Texas
Read much more of the story at, http://TomAndEllaJournal.WordPress.com
think I’m getting the hang of this going – to – sleep – before – midnight thing. Now if I can get it backed down to closer to ten.
kay, not warm, but above freezing and sunny. Sunny? Really? Sunny?
oes this look like SUNNY to you? Sometime around noon it truly did become full sunshine.
unch thursday at OTHG was meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, pinto beans, green beans, salad, peaches, cottage cheese, and a variety of desserts.
After lunch we played canasta.
ap time at the Williams household. As soon a w arrived home from the OTHG, I swallowed a dose of Nyquil, dropped the recliner into full recliner, and took a nap. Shortly after I awakened, Ella went into nap mode.
made some banana flavored pudding and sprinkled Graham cracker crumbs over it to make a sort of upside down pie.
Not much of a sunset tonight.
- IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 134 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.