2020 February 15 Saturday in Liberty Hill, Texas
This is only a taste, to read the full blog post, go to http://TomAndEllaJournal.WordPress.com
managed to go to sleep earlier, but I also woke earlier. Net gain zero.
ore hazy skies with which to contend today. I am beginning to really miss those deep blue skies that we associate with Texas.
omewhere in the eastern sky, the sun is stoking its furnace in preparation for it’s day long crawl across the sky.
he sun has risen. That’s a good start. Now, let’s see if it can burn through the haze.
ell, the haze was replaced by (or joined by) a layer of blanketing clouds. The above picture was taken at 10:36 a.m. and the one below at 3:10 p.m.
lla and I played three rounds of Fast Track this morning. She beat me all three times. In the afternoon we play twice more in which she only beat me once.
hortly after six o’clock three sun dropped below the horizon and at the same time, below the clouds. So to recap, sunshine at sunrise and some sun at sunset.
>>>This is only a taste, to read the full blog post, go to http://TomAndEllaJournal.WordPress.com <<<
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 137 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!