2020 February 14 Friday in Liberty Hill, Texas http://TomAndEllaJournal.com
Hazy cold? Crazy cold. Much colder than the weather men/women predicted. Much colder than I was prepared for.
Sunrise. I told you a few days back that it wouldn’t be long until the dim would rise behind that danged power pole. Well, tah duh!
From Facebook. I saw this word search on Facebook. They didn’t want you to post the answer. They just wanted it reposted. I don’t do that. But I just wanted to prove that I could solve it.
Bingo was the name of the game at the Georgetown senior center. They just decorated the center for Saint Valentine’s day.
Attendance was still a little off. But, those of us that were there, had a good time.
Pizza sounded good tonight. Rather than cook, I ordered a Domino’s pie for supper.
There was a little color in this evening’s sky.
- IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 134 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!
In the summer, Grandies also work to make available snack packs through Operation Liberty Hill for children who may not otherwise have enough food without a school in session. Additionally, they provide meals at Vacation Bible School. and host bake sales twice a year to raise funds for their important works.
Wednesdays, 9 a.m.
Currently meets at the OTHG building (3307 RR 1869)