2020 February 16 Sunday in Liberty Hill, TexasPlease, please, if you are a follower of this blog, or even an occasional reader, go to my more complete blog at, http://TomAndEllaJournal.com rvingfulltimewithtomandella began as an rving blog. As time went on it became more of a daily journal. Since it it’s no longer serving its initial purpose, I created Tom and Ella Journal (http://TomAndEllaJournal.com) to replace the original blog.http://TomAndEllaJournal .com is a more complete journaling of our daily adventures.
oing for a high temperature of seventy four. However, it over shot the mark and landed on seventy eight degrees.
There was a little color in the sky this morning. However, I never actually saw the sun.
astor John Saint’s sermon this morning at Cross Tracks Church, Liberty Hill, Texas was “You Have Heard It Said”
fter the worship service, we went to our Sunday school class. We have just begun to study Adam Hamilton’s book “Making Sense Of The Bible.”
e needed a few essentials to restock our refrigerator and pantry. That meant a trip to the Wal-Mart in Cedar Park. While there I topped off the truck’s gas tank.
y the time we were dove at Wal-Mart, it was past noon and time for lunch. Golden Chick was on or way home so we went through the drive-up. We brought the food home and ate here.
- IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 138 in our Texas home