2020 February 28 Friday in Liberty Hill, Texas
am slowly easing my journaling to my other blog http://TomAndEllaJournal.com RVingFulltimeWithTomAndElla was originally set up to blog our RV journey. As both of our RVs are on, more or less, permanent sites now, it seems reasonable to change our focus to journaling this stage of our lives on http://TomAndEllaJournal.com.If you have been following this, the old site, I strongly encourage you to follow our continuing story on http://TomAndEllaJournal.com.By the end of March, I will either close this blog or only post things related to RVs.Thank you
will take forty one degree mornings everyday instead of twenty nine degrees.
he pre-dawn sky had some color in it. However, it had pretty much disappeared by the time the sun arrived.
ill and Karen invited Ella and I to their home to play Fast Track today. We played for games in two hours. Karen and I were partners and we won all four games.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 150 in our Texas home