2020 February 27 Thursday in Liberty Hill, Texas am slowly easing my journaling to my other blog http://TomAndEllaJournal.com RVingFulltimeWithTomAndElla was originally set up to blog our RV journey. As both of our RVs are on, more or less, permanent sites now, it seems reasonable to change our focus to journaling this stage of our lives on http://TomAndEllaJournal.com.If you have been following this, the old site, I strongly encourage you to follow our continuing story on http://TomAndEllaJournal.com.By the end of March, I will either close this blog or only post things related to RVs.Thank yourr. I say brrrr. Baby, it’s cold outside. Ella is feeling better, but not good. We decided to stay home again. I didn’t get out from under those nice was covers to take a sunrise photo
Now for something different
instant potato flakes until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve with hot buttered corn bread. Yum!
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 149 in our Texas home