- 2019 November 01 Friday in Liberty Hill, Texas
s the frost on this bush melted, it left behind small water drops that bejeweled the shrubbery.s the sunlight swept across the frosted ground, the first hint of winter melted away.ur A/C is once again working. The repairman arrived just as I finished installing the first shelf in the truck topper. If I weren’t so tired, I go out and take a photo of my handy work. I wss unable to complete the second shelf because I needed to get ready for my doctor’s appointment..octor Crimmons gave me a clean bill of health. However, after the holidays, he wants Mrs to schedule a stress test.e tried the new Star buffet in Cedar Park. My favorite was the battered butterfly shrimp. Ella’s wss the coconut shrimp. The BBQ ribs were to sweet for my liking. But if you like sweet BBQ, there ya go. The hot and spicy soup was also very good. It is so full of good stuff that you can eat it with a fork, which I did ’cause I forgot to get a spoon. If course we couldn’t sample everything, so we willi have to go back.God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Random Thoughts at
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 32 in our Texas home