- 2019 November 11 Monday – Veterans Day- in Liberty Hill, Texas
t looked fine in the morning, but hang on to your hat (literally) ’cause the times they are a changin’. It reached the high of 69° early on and then started to tumble toward that predicted low. By the time I was off work at 4:30 the temperature was at 36° and the wind was whipping around pretty good. I arrived home about 5:45 and the temperature was 33° that felt like 21°. There was an Emmaus meeting inn Leander that we had planned to attend but changed our minds. High, gusty wind, darkness, twisted hilly roads, rain, and below freezing; all added up to a bad night to be on the road.
This is Santa’s domain at Lakeline Mall.
Sorry that nearly all of the post is about the weather, but that is what’s happening in our lives today.
God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 42 in our Texas home