- 2019 November 12 Tuesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
ep! Feels like 14°. That’s cold enough. I understand that you may be reading this from somewhere that WISHES it would WARM UP to 14°, but trust me on this … it is cold enough!
unrise, as viewed from my deck.
iew OF my deck. It doesn’t show well in the photo, but it is coated with 1/4″ of ice. I hung onto the handrails, even though they were also coated with ice.
e had so much snow that it formed drifts in my upside down camping chairs. Grin.
or some unfathomable reason it was a slow day at the Santa set … as well as the rest of the mall.
arrived home before dark, but not before sunset.God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 43 in our Texas home