- 2019 November 13 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
o sunshine in the east. It is so completely overcast that there are not any edges to the clouds.
ust before we left home this morning the sun made an attempt to shine through. It still looks more like a cottonball caught in the top of that bush, than the sun.
lla went to Grandies this morning. I dropped her of at the Over The Hill Gang building on my way to work.
ur monthly choir party was tonight.
God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 44 in our Texas home