- 2019 November 19 Tuesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
t took a while but the sun came up this morning bright and cheery.
here was a accident along my route this morning. This is a really poor video. I was blindly aiming the camera while I kept my eyes on the road and the traffic.
nd this was the stop and go traffic that was a part of my drive home.
nd this was the setting sun as I journeyed homeward.
lla had prepared meatloaf and roasted potatoes for supper.
fter supper we went to the Tuesday night prayer meeting. We sang many hymns and prayed for many people places and things
God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 50 in our Texas home