- 2019 November 20 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
t looks like a nice week ahead, weatherwise. This morning might not be as bright and cheery as yesterday, but we had the door open and enjoyed the temperature and the breeze.
t was a very slow day for Santa and even slower for the photographer. I had children come to talk to Santa that didn’t have photos taken. I also had two large groups of co-worker adults who came to get group shots. Both groups were from different stores in the mall. So that should give you an idea of how un-busy the mall stores were, that they could lock their stores down and come for a photo shoot.
ight more days until Thanksgiving. Nine more days until Black Friday. Black Friday could go either way for the Santa set. Moms, who are shopping, may send dad with the kids to get photos. Or they may not bring the kids at all. However, after Thanksgiving the crowds willi start forming to see Santa.
he sunset was amazing. And I’m amazed that the photo turned out as well as it did, because I took the shot out the driverside window as I was driving home.
God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 51 in our Texas home