- 2019 November 27 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
he trip into Cedar Park, Lakeline Mall was once again free of jam-packed traffic. It makes me wonder when my luck will run out.
un out it did! You mast not want to sit and watch all 8 minutes of this video. If I had begun recording at the beginning of this jam and continued until I was of the highway, it would have been about 20 minutes of bumper to bumper. Now I realize that, for those of you who live in large cities, this would be the norm. However, this section of highway is mostly rural. So this is not the norm, unless there had been an accident. There was no accident.Just looking through some mail.God bless and g’nite
- 1a+]Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 58 in our Texas home