- 2019 November 26 Tuesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
here was some color in the predawn sky. However, by “sunrise” the sky was a dark charcoal. It was more like a sunset than a sunrise.
ostly moderate traffic this morning. Since some of the area schools (maybe all) are on holidays break, I didn’t know of traffic would be heavier or lighter. This morning it proved to be lighter.
he trip home was less connected also. I’m anticipating that the holiday traffic is going to be clogging the roadways soon enough.
rom 7 to 8 we were at Cross Tracks Church for the Tuesday night prayer meeting. We sang some hymns that had special meanings for us in this time of uncertainty. We shared praises for the joys in our lives and lifted concerns to the Lord I prayer. It is always an uplifting hour.
God bless and g’nite.
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 57 in our Texas home