2019 December 23 Monday in Liberty Hill, Texas
re-dawn from my deck at home. I took this shot as I was leaving at seven o’clock to go to work. This was the next to last day for the season.
he sun was just peeking over the treetops when I arrived at Lakeline Mall this morning. I worked 8 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. actually I worked a little after 2 because they forgot that my shift ended at 2 and hadn’t put a break in the line.
he odd things that I’ve had youngsters (toddler to pre-teen) ask for this year.
- Electric toothbrush
- The Mall
- Vending machines
- A claw machine
- An ice cream dispenser
- A cotton candy maker
- A Lamborghini
- Lava lamp
- Net to catch insects
The most ask for items Thurs year.
- Legos – always the most asked for
- LOL everything (several boys also ask for LOL items)
- Nintendo switch
- Barbies items
- Nerf guns
- Polaroid cameras
- Paw Patrol
Sad things asked for.
- Dead grandmother to come back.
- To see a dead uncle again.
- A gift for my father, where ever he is.
- Peace and love in the family
- Mom not to work so much
Just after Sunset this evening.
God bless and g’nite
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 82 in our Texas home
- 39 days as Santa at Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park with 1 at La Cantera, San Antonio